So, here I am after a very long hiatus. In that time I’ve very much gotten in to home design and fashion. So, with my slow reintroduction to blogging I am sharing some of my favorite things that I am longing after this cold January (well, cold for us in Arizona with most days in the 50’s-60’s). I’ve very much fallen in love with stores like Madewell and Anthropologie, which is not good for my bank account, but I always, always buy things on sale which is where most of these are linked from and why some of these links may not even work anymore. For that, I do apologize.
- I have been watching these denim pouches for a couple months now but refused to pay full price for them. Then they went on sale, much to my shopping addicted beating little heart’s surprise and of course I bought the top one because it reminded me so much of Japanese sashiko stitching. <3 <3 <3
- These peplum tops were really big this past fall/winter. I bought a long-sleeved one from Old Navy and was not super impressed with the fit, but I think I am willing to give a short-sleeved one a shot and I love these ones from Roolee. I think the short-sleeves will look less like a potato sack.
- I have not yet pulled the trigger on any Madewell denim, but I love the look of it and the idea of owning quality denim. I’ve pretty much been wearing jeans from American Eagle since high school but that’s only out of habit. I like the look of these jeans and that the holes are not too much.
- I need a nice bookend for my shelves as my books are constantly falling off. I love the look of these.
- I was thinking the other day that I cannot believe that The Count and I do not own a globe! We need a small one to complete our bookshelves.
- Okay so I know I’ve dropped a few names throughout this post, but I’m really not a brand name girl. I do not particularly like Michael Kors or Coach or Tory Burch or any of the like, but for some odd reason, I do like Marc by Marc Jacobs. Hypocritical, I know. This wallet is cute, though the $100 price tag is not.
- And speaking of Michael Kors, when my sister-in-law and I were in San Diego over the New Year holiday, we saw puffy jackets everywhere and fell in love with them! This puffy jacket is one of the few that I could find that I liked, but do you know of any better ones?
- Don’t get me started on these shoes. I have put these in my cart so many times and stopped myself. I feel like these could be the one expensive thing I buy in my life and be so happy with and not feel guilty, but I just know that everyone else would give me so much shit. I love them. I’m in love with them.
- I’m totally on a dress kick. I’m ready for spring. And I loved this dress. Chambray is totally my thing. I wanted it so bad and I put it in my Anthro shopping cart one night before bed and told myself that I really don’t need it, but if it’s still there in the morning, I would buy it and if it’s gone, it’s not meant to be. Well, it was gone and let’s just say I was a little less easy going about it. I was sad and kicked myself for not buying it.
Anyways, there’s my January list… what’s on yours?