Originally I was looking at something like this for sorting the clothing sizes, since we’re hoping to be stocked up to at least 12 months of baby clothes. But then I found this nifty little DIY project for closet organizers. Absolutely not a necessity for the nursery, but something totally fun. And easy. And cute. Really, nobody will see it but Dan or I, so it was just a personal project I wanted to do. And I did it tonight. Yay!
Step 1: Got all my supplies: Mod Podge, foam brushes, scrapbook paper, stickered #’s, acrylic paint, wooden “O’s”, and of course scissors and an X-Acto knife.
Step 2 (not pictured): The project. lol. Painted the “O’s”, glued paper to them, cut them out, placed stickers, Mod Podge-d over the top, waited for them to dry.
Finished Product: Adorable.
Step 3: Hang in closet. Yay!
So there you have it. My first baby craft project completed. All in one night. And it just makes me smile. It was quick, easy, painless, and fun to do.